Chocolate pudding for lunch? Why not! This bowl, er… cup of goodness is perfect for breaking a fast. Easy to digest and packing plenty of fats, protein and fiber!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 scoops Wild Foods Bone Broth Protein
- 3 tablespoons Wild Chocolate Powder
- 1 tablespoon Wild Maca
- 1 ripe hass avocado
- 1 cup water
- Sweetener to taste
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Combine until smooth.
- Use a spatula to scrape the pudding out into a cup or bowl.
Enjoy right away at room temperature, or chill for a firmer and cool meal!