Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: Varies
- 2 tablespoon ghee or Wild Coconut Oil
- 4 celery ribs, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon turmeric (optional)
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 pound chicken breast, diced
- 2 scoops Wild Foods Bone Broth Protein
- 6 cups water
- 4oz, 1 package kelp noodles
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the cooking fat and all of the diced veggies.
- Sauté until tender and aromatic.
- Mix in the seasoning, thyme and bay leaves.
- Stir well.
- In your slow cooker or pressure cooker, combine the chicken, Wild Foods Bone Broth Protein and water. Add in the sautéed veggies.
- If you're using a slow cooker, cook on low for 4 hours. If using a pressure cooker, set to soup mode or cook on high for 30 minutes.
- Open the lid and stir in the kelp noodles.
- Let them soak for a few minutes before serving the soup.
- Add a squeeze of lemon and garnish with herbs and diced avocado!