Ingredients & Tools
- 1 TSP Wild Matcha
- 2 oz Hot Water
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- Milk Frother (Available at Amazon, Target, etc. under $10)
- Matcha Bamboo Whisk (Available on Amazon)
Make the Matcha
- Add the Matcha and Hot Water to a small bowl or wide mug. Whisk using a figure 8 motion until well combined.
Make the Latte
- Pre Heat the Almond Milk in the Microwave for under a minute.
- Using your milk frother, froth the Almond milk until it is creamy.
- Pour the steamed milk into your mug of Matcha.
For an Iced Latte
- Repeat step one to make the Matcha.
- Pour over ice.
- Add cold Almond Milk fresh from the fridge.