Rose Floats Recipe by: The Castaway Kitchen
- 2.5 cups brewed Wild Tea Herbal #9 Mind
- (3 cups water, ½ cup tea blend)
- 3 lemons
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 12 oz filtered water
- First, brew your tea. Heat the water until steaming then steep the herbal blend in it for 4 minutes.
- Strain and let the tea cool to room temperature or in the fridge.
- In the meantime, juice 3 lemons into your blender, add in honey and water. Blend until frothy.
- Distribute the lemonade mix between 3 popsicles molds (or an ice cube tray). Freeze until hard.
- Serve your tea into three tumblers and add in your frozen lemonade popsicles or ice cubes. Enjoy!