- 16 Pitted Dates
- 3-4 TBSP Hot Water
- Almond Milk Ice Cubes (Made Overnight)
- 2 Cups Wild Cold Brew (Made 24 hours prior)
- Wild Vanilla
- Wild Pink Salt
- Add the dates and hot water to your blender and pulse until it becomes a paste. If you have a food processor - use it!
- Put the paste aside and clean your blender.
- Add the tray of Almond Milk ice cubes to your blender.
- Next add the Cold Brew
- Finish off with some Wild Vanilla, Pink Salt and 3-4 scoops of your pre-made date paste.
- Blend until creamy! Add milk as needed.
- Try not to add whipped cream - then totally do it.