Steak and chocolate might seem like an unlikely combination, or something you’d only find in some fancy shcmancy joint. But this quick and savory chocolate condiment is the perfect companion to your grilled meats (great with chicken too)!
- ½ cup Wild Cocoa Butter Wafers
- 3 tbsp. Wild Chocolate Powder
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp coconut minos or tamari
- 1 tsp fish sauce (or Worcestershire)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Pinch of Wild Pink salt
- Pinch of cumin
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Melt the cocoa butter wafers on low heat until most of them have begun to dissipate.
- Remove from heat and whisk until smooth. Add in the balsamic vinegar, coconut aminos and fish sauce.
- Then add in all of the seasoning and cocoa powder.
- Whisk until smooth and glossy.
- Mince the fresh rosemary leaves.
- Once you’ve drizzled the sauce over your meat, sprinkle with fresh rosemary!