Vanilla Rose Cookies, because sometimes you just want to be fancy!
The perfect edible gift for baby shower and wedding season!
These soft and chewy cookies are delicate and delicious with strong notes of vanilla and hints of roses.
Wild Vanilla Rose Cookies
Recipe credit: The Castaway Kitchen
Makes 24-26 cookies
- ½ cup Wild Dried Rose Petals
- 1 ½ cup fine ground blanched almond meal
- ¼ cup cassava flour or arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Wild Vanilla Powder
- ¼ tsp Wild Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/3 cup Wild Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Raw Honey
- 2 large eggs
- In a large bowl whisk together the almond meal, cassava flour, vanilla powder, baking soda and salt.
- Make a well and in the well add in the honey, coconut oil and eggs.
- Whisk them together until well combined, then switch to a spatula and integrate the dry mix until a nice dough forms.
- Fold in the rose petals.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Shape 1oz balls on a greased baking sheet, placed 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 325F Convection for 8-9 minutes.
- Let cool before handling.