- ½ medium watermelon (8 cups diced)
- 2 cups concentrated Wild Tri-Berry Tea (2 cups water, ½ cup tea)
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 limes
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (optional)
- 4 cups ice
- Brew your tea: bring two cups of water to a simmer. Add in the Wild Tri-Berry Tea. Stir, cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime halve your watermelon and run a knife around the edge between the rind and meat. Then cut a grid into the watermelon and use a large spoon to scoop out the cubes.
- Strain your tea into a pitcher or measuring cup and set in the fridge to cool down.
- Add cut watermelon to a blender. Juice the limes in to the blender, add in the maple syrup and filtered water. Once your tea has cooled, add it in too. Blend until smooth.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve into a large pitcher. Add in ice and 2 more cups of water. Stir well.
- Serve cold. Enjoy!