Serves: 3-4 servings
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, riced (in a food processor, or 12-16 oz pre-riced)
- 2 kale leaves, chopped and destemmed
- ½ cup white mushrooms, sliced
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup beef bone broth or stock
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil in a deep skillet on medium heat.
- Add the yellow onion and saute until the soft and transparent.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms and kale and saute for 3-4 minutes or until soft.
- Pour in the broth, and cauliflower rice and season with salt, pepper and turmeric. Stir to ensure they’re evenly combined.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and allow to simmer for for 8-10 minutes or until the broth is mostly absorbed by the cauliflower.
- Remove from heat and place in a serving bowl. Top with fresh parsley and extra salt to taste if desired.
- Serve warm and enjoy!