Makes: 24 gummies
Cook time: 2-3 hours
- 1 cup brewed Mexico Dark Roast coffee
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- 1 tbsp wild chocolate powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 4 tbsp grass-fed gelatin powder
- Combine all of the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend on medium speed for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a rectangular glass container, or a silicone gummy mold (like this).
- Place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours to allow the gummies to form.
- If a glass container was used, slice the gummies into individual squares. If a mold was used, remove from the mold and store in a glass container.
- Enjoy the gummies chilled as a snack or with breakfast as a pick me up!