This chilly treat comes together really quickly! It only needs half the freeze time of your traditional ice cream. The magic is in the ground up chia seeds that thicken the coconut milk to a creamy confection and in the vanilla powder that delivers unparalleled flavor. Move over Ben and Jerry!
Makes 3 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freeze Time: 1 hour
- 13 ounces full fat, unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon Wild Vanilla Powder
- Pinch of pink salt
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1-2 tablespoon chia seeds (more chia seeds the thicker it will be)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high powdered blender.
- Blend, bringing the speed up to high until the chia seeds are pulverized and the mix is completely smooth.
- Distribute the mix between three freezer safe containers.
- Cover and freeze up to an hour.
- Remove from the freezer and let the container sit out for a few minutes before digging in. You can store these in the fridge and pop them in the freezer to get really cold before eating if you are making them ahead of time.