A delicious and thick smoothie with antioxidant, energy-bestowing matcha and gut healing matcha. This smoothie is perfect for a low carb or keto diet! Made thick with chia seeds and coconut milk, it’s a low-carb smoothie that tastes great! If you can’t do seeds, feel free to add some frozen banana to thicken it.
- 2 tbsp. collagen peptides
- ½ tsp Wild Matcha #2
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- ½ cup baby kale leaves (optional)
- Shredded coconut
- Frozen wild blueberries
- Hemp hearts
- In a blender combine all of the ingredients, except the chia seeds.
- When everything is smooth, add in the chia seeds and blend on low for 30 seconds, then on high for 30 seconds.
- Let it sit for 2 minutes, it will thicken a bit.
- Pour it into a bowl and sprinkle on your favorite toppings!