(Gluten free, Grain Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free)
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 cup Chopped White Onion
- 1/2 cup Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Wild Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh Thyme
- 1 tbsp Wild Bone Broth Protein
- 1 tsp Mushroom Powder
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Cream (soak Cashews in water overnight, or at least 6 hours. Add to food processor with about 1/2 cup water and blend until smooth and creamy.)
Add Veg Broth, Onions, Mushrooms, Bay Leaf, Himalayan Salt, Garlic, Pepper, Bone Broth Protein, and Mushroom Powder to skillet/pot, cooking on medium heat.
Once simmering, add in Cashew Cream and Herbs, stirring over heat until well combined and creamy.
Serve over your favorite gravy dish, and enjoy!
•Need to omit the Cashew Cream? No problem, use Coconut Cream in its place!
•It’s creamiest while hot, so be sure to serve and eat while hot for best taste.
•This recipe made about 2 cups of gravy. Double or triple the ingredients for a larger serving.
•Vegan? Omit the Bone Broth Protein to make completely vegan.