There's nothing better than a delicious and refreshing hibiscus mint iced tea on a summer day.
Or any day...
It's super simple to make also.
Here's a recipe you can use for a single serving. If you want to make a whole pitcher, just multiple the recipe by 6 or 8.
Wild Hibiscus Mint Iced Tea
- 1 TSP - 5g Hibiscus Mint Wild Tea #3
- Half of a lemon + lemon wedge
- A few springs of fresh mint
- Orange wedges + 1 wedge for granish
- Optional: Honey or other preferred (natural) sweetener
- Bring 10oz of water to a boil.
- Pour over 5g loose leaf tea leaves and let brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain leaves into glass jar.
- Let stand in freezer for 10 minutes to cool down a bit.
- Remove from freezer and add the juice of half a lemon and mint to tea.
- Add orange wedges and muddle mixture a bit to bruise the mint and release some of the orange juice.
- Add a dash of honey or preferred sweetener.
- Add ice and shake or stir to combine (shaking is best... try a Mason jar).
*Adjust sweetness level if desired