Prep: 30 minutes
Makes: 15 balls
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- ½ cup flax seeds
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- ¼ cup Wild chia seeds
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons xylitol
- 2 tablespoons Wild Matcha #2
- 1 teaspoon ground Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ cup Wild Chocolate Powder
- Combine the shredded coconut, all of the seeds, coconut oil, matcha and sweetener in your food processor. Process until a thick, gritty paste forms.
- Put the cacao powder on a plate. Line a second plate with parchment paper.
- Use a tablespoon to shape balls with the seed paste then gently roll it in the cacao powder and set it aside. Repeat with all of the paste.
- Line them up on the plate with parchment paper, making sure they’re not touching. Let them set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Dust with remaining cacao powder and enjoy. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat.