- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts (or presoaked cashews)
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1 cup ice
- ½ cup steamed, chilled or frozen cauliflower florets
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon xylitol, erythritol or powdered stevia
- 2 scoops Wild Collagen
- 1 teaspoon dark chocolate shavings to garnish
- Combine the coconut milk, hemp hearts, water, ice, cauliflower, peppermint extract and sweetener in your blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Add in the collagen and blend on low until combined.
- Serve right away and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Sip, enjoy, spread holiday cheer!