(Vegan, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Soy Free)
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (can be subbed with Almond Butter as well)
- 1/3 cup Wild Chocolate Powder
- 1 tbsp Wild Sweet Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Chia Egg (1 tbsp Wild Chia Seeds combined with 2.5 tbsp Water, let thicken for a few minutes before adding)
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk
- Pinch of Wild Vanilla Powder
- Pinch of Wild Himalayan Pink Salt
- Optional add half a banana for a more gooey texture, and added sweetness!
- Combine all ingredients (making sure the Chia Egg has thickened to thick and gel-like before adding)
- Grease muffin pan and heat oven to 350 F, and let cook for 5-10 minutes.
- I chose to top mine with some Raspberry Jam and fresh Berries!
I’m using a countertop convection oven, so heat/time may vary. These muffins do cook quickly, so check in often!