(Vegan, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Soy Free)
- 1 1/2 cup cooked Chickpeas
- 1 tsp Wild Matcha Powder
- 2 tbsp Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 cup minced Carrots
- 1/4 cup minced White Onion
- 2 minced Garlic Cloves
- 1/3 cup chopped Spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp Wild Himalayan Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Olive Oil (or alternative cooking oil)
- 1 can Coconut Milk or Coconut Milk Powder
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp Wild Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Wild Himalayan Salt
- Small squeeze of Lemon
- Pinch of Cayenne Powder
- 1/4 tsp Curry Powder
Mash cooked Chickpeas with a fork (or add to a food processor), then mix in all remaining ingredients, aside from oil.
Form mixture into patties of desired size, then cook on a pre-heated cast iron skillet with oil.
Cook until lightly browned, flipping patties to ensure both sides are cooked.
Place on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
Add preferred toppings, and enjoy!
Heat all ingredients on low/medium heat until reaching a simmer.
Remove from heat, and serve over patties, or with a side of fries!
- This patty recipe made 8 appetizer slider sized patties.
- If the mixture is too dry, add a small splash of water.
- If the mixture is too wet, add a bit more Tapioca Flour.
- Don’t want to heat the sauce? No problem! Just add all sauce ingredients to a food processor until well blended!