Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
- Using just a little bit of hot water, whisk matcha along with Hibiscus Flowers and Vanilla Powder until it’s a pasty texture.
- Remove Hibiscus after letting the Matcha absorb the flavor.
- Pour into mug, and pour steamed/frothed milk over top!
Tip: If you want some sweetness to your matcha, add a bit of your preferred sweetener. For added nutrition- add a scoop of Collagen or Protein Powder.
- Steep 1 Tbsp Chai Tea in 1 cup hot water for 5 minutes, then let cool.
- Add all ingredients to blender with 1 cup ice and blend, then ready to serve!
- Blend all ingredients (minus the ice) and pour into an ice tray. Let freeze, then blend when ready to use
- Blend all ingredients (minus the ice) and store in refrigerator to use over ice, or heated up
A delicious way to start the day. This uses our plant-based butter/creamer option Wild Cocoa Butter to make for a frothy and delicious dairy-free coffee drink!
Brew Coffee with preferred brewing method.
Melt Cocoa Butter, CocoTropic Nootropic, Vanilla, and Salt together in pot over the stove on low/med heat.
Pour into coffee, and serve hot or cold!
Tip: If you’re serving it cold, mix in well with hot coffee before pouring over ice- or the Cocoa Butter may solidify. Served best hot, or drank immediately if iced.