- 1 tsp Wild Matcha Powder
- 1 cup Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
- Dash of Wild Vanilla Powder
- 2 tsp Hibiscus Flower
- Using just a little bit of hot water, whisk matcha along with Hibiscus Flowers and Vanilla Powder until it’s a pasty texture.
- Remove Hibiscus after letting the Matcha absorb the flavor.
- Pour into mug, and pour steamed/frothed milk over top!
Tip: If you want some sweetness to your matcha, add a bit of your preferred sweetener. For added nutrition- add a scoop of Collagen or Protein Powder.