- 2 cups Almond Milk (or any preferred milk)
- 1 cup Chai Concentrate
- 1 tbsp Wild Chocolate Powder
- Dash of Wild Vanilla Bean Powder
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup (or preferred sweetener)
- 1 tbsp Wild Collagen Powder (or protein powder)
- Steep 1 Tbsp Chai Tea in 1 cup hot water for 5 minutes, then let cool.
- Add all ingredients to blender with 1 cup ice and blend, then ready to serve!
- Blend all ingredients (minus the ice) and pour into an ice tray. Let freeze, then blend when ready to use
- Blend all ingredients (minus the ice) and store in refrigerator to use over ice, or heated up