Prized for centuries in the Roman and Egyptian Empires and in Ancient Greece. Chamomile has a multitude of health benefits, which makes it a potent herbal powerhouse of benefit and nutrition.
- Chamomile is antibacterial: Helps prevent and treat colds and soothes a sore throat.
- Chamomile is a powerful tool for promoting sleep via its mild sedative effect.
- Chamomile is known to reduce inflammation and is known to help alleviate headaches, cramps, IBS, etc.
- Full of antioxidants to help promote overall health.
- Effective for healing and keeping skin healthy through its anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties.
- Steep 1 teaspoon in 8 ounces of water for 6-8 minutes.
Ingredients: 100% whole dried chamomile flowers (organically grown)
*If you are allergic to ragweed, avoid chamomile.
*Remember: chamomile can have a mild sedative effect, so be ready for a nap!
Backed by the Wild Foods 100% Happiness Guarantee!
*This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product, or included information, is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.