Businesses subscribe to your favorite Wild Coffee and get it delivered to your business once a month! Free shipping!
Energetic employees are happy and productive employees.
Wild Coffee For Your Business
Wild Coffee Delivered To Your Business
Energetic employees are happy and productive employees. And that cheap coffee you keep in the break room isn't doing anything to make your employees happier or more productive (just the opposite in fact).
Wild Coffee starts its life on a certified organic farm. The coffee is grown and picked by hand, usually by the farmer's family that lives on (and off of) the land. The beans are shipped in 100lb burlap sacks to Austin, Texas where they are roasted by the expert roasters at Texas Coffee Traders. They are then hand-packed into black valve bags by the awesome warehouse team.
After this is done, we receive an email and phone call notifying us that our order is ready (urgency is important because of the fresh roasting). Then we drive over and pick up the shipment ourselves, usually grabbing a few shots of espresso during our visit. We then ship the coffee to your business where it will be enjoyed by your hard-working employees.
Your employees will first smell the intoxicating aroma that is the hallmark of fresh roasted coffee. (The smell itself has a "waking up" effect.) Next, an eager team member will grind 2-3 TBSP of whole beans before brewing the perfect cup of joe in whatever brewing setup you happen to have (contact us if you need help in this area).
At this point, this employee is only moments away from enjoying one of the world's finest coffees. This single cup has the potential to completely transform their day (and it often does, for the better).
Now, imagine that same scenario happening multiple times a day with multiple members of your team. Talk about exponential ROI...
Get Fresh Roasted Wild Coffee delivered to your business once a month.
We can also help you figure out an ideal brewing setup for your breakroom.
Choose one or more Wild Coffees:
- Lonestar Decaf
- Peru Light Roast
- Sidamo Medium Roast
- Mexico Dark Roast
- Lumberjack Blend
- Grizzly Blend
- Timor Vienna Roast (medium)
What You Get:
- 5lb, 10, 15, 20, 25lb of Fresh Roasted, Fair Trade, Organic, Single-Origin Coffee delivered once a month
Why It's Awesome:
- Wild Coffee beans are the cleanest, most Wild bean we could find out of dozens of coffees we tested. These select Premium Grade "1" beans are single-origin, organic and sourced from small farms and coops.
- Wild Coffee beans are fresh roasted in small batches 2-4 times a month. The fresh roasted smell is intoxicating.
- It is a low-mold coffee. Wild Coffee beans are fresh roasted days before they get to you, which has shown to reduce mold contamination by as much as 55%. Also, Wild Coffee is grown, harvested, dried, processed and stored by Organic certified procedures, all of which contribute to a low-mold, high-quality product. And if all that doesn't convince you, try a cup and feel it for yourself!
Wild Coffee Is Always Fair Trade
- Fair Trade certified coffee ensures the origin of a product. Farmers that grow Fair Trade coffee receive a fair price, and their local community benefits as well.
- Long-term contracts with international buyers ensure that Fair Trade farmers receive consistency in pricing and purchasing which allows them to reinvest money into the quality of their crop as well as produce health care and education to the farmer's family (who typically work the farms).
- Fair Trade organizations educate and encourage farmers to farm in environment friendly practices, which not only improves the local environment, but also makes for a better product.
Wild Coffee Is Always Organic
- Non-organic coffees contain residues from chemical fertilizers and pesticides. In some cases, these cancer-causing substances will enter the middle of the bean and can even remain trapped inside throughout the roasting process!
- You can literally feel the difference. Try a cup of Wild Coffee and you'll see what we mean.
- Organic coffee framing helps protect the local environment and the people that farm the crop. In areas with heavy coffee fertilizer applications, local water supply becomes contaminated and this contamination has been implicated in certain cancers, birth defects and other developmental problems of the local population. Support Organic and save lives!
- A single coffee plant produces approximately 2,000 coffee cherries per year. This equals about 4000 coffee beans a year, or about one pound of roasted coffee. It takes up to three years for a coffee plant to mature and become cherry-producing. As a minimum, it takes a single plant 4 years after it is planted to produce 1 pound of roasted coffee. Incredible!
- It is estimated that coffee is directly linked to the welfare of some 20,000,000 persons around the world whose livelihood depends on this seemingly ubiquitous food product.
- The average cup of coffee contains 80-150 milligrams of caffeine. Espresso has a higher concentration per oz of caffeine than regular coffee, but a standard serving is typically 1.5 to 2 ounces and so this makes the dose of caffeine about the same as a regular cup of black coffee.
5lb = $80 a Month Delivered
10lb = $155 a Month Delivered
15lb = $230 a Month Delivered
20lb = $310 a Month Delivered
25lb = $360 a Month Delivered
Click Below To Subscribe.