The Wild Newsletter – What spins 1,000 mph and moves 67,000 mph?
I’ve been thinking about a lot of things lately. I’ve even had a few epiphanies as of late. I might as well share them with you.
1. Most life-related things are distractions.
2. The essential things, the things of value, the things I enjoy, can be counted on one hand.
3. I am now focused on getting rid of as much from number one as I can so I can focus more on number two.
4. Most people need to focus more on how they spend their time rather than focusing on how they spend—or make—their money.
5. Money doesn’t buy happiness. Still, it does remove a lot of stress and is the most critical tool the average person can acquire to protect their family against the unknown. *Although it can also add a lot of stress if misused.
6. The new American Dream should be to own next to nothing so one can have the flexibility to travel and live anywhere
7. The future of our economy will be taken over by those that are 1) good with people and 2) can become good at multiple things.
8. I’m getting rid of my phone number. If I need to talk on the phone, I’ll schedule it and use one of the many free calling apps.
9. I’m reducing the time in my inbox (and so is Wild Foods). Unfortunately, the majority of emails we get are trying to sell us something or are quickly answered on our website.
10. We are all animals rummaging around on a giant floating rock that is spinning at 1000 MPH while moving at 67,000 MPH as it orbits the massive ball of fire we call the Sun. Oh yeah, and that enormous ball of fire that gives us life will eventually explode and take us with it (if we don’t blow ourselves up before then).
*Perspective is helpful for us to realize that 99.99% of our problems are either easily solvable or not worth stressing about. I hope you have a great week. Remember, life is short. How you spend your days is how you spend your life, so spend wisely. Yours in Health,
-Colin Stuckert, Founder/CEO, Wild Foods Co & The Ancestral MindP. S. Use code 1WildCustomer at checkout for 10% off your entire order in the Wild Shop.
Youtube: WHY CANDLES ARE TOXIC | Research + AlternativesMarcy discusses why scented candles are bad for you. Specifically, the parts of the candles that are toxic. She also talks about healthier alternatives!
Youtube: Easy Mushroom Elixir | Health Benefits and RecipeCocotropic is a delicious healthy alternative to hot chocolate–without sugar and WITH healthy ingredients! This recipe shows you how to use it by just adding water!
What is Sex 3.0? Well, it’s a book by JJ Roberts that explains why we are the way we are about monogamy but are constantly attracted to the opposite sex.
It shows that we’re mismatched to the current “normal” of one partner for life and why the natural way is entirely different. There was too much to cover in one episode, so we decided to call it quits for the moment!
7 Principles of Living Wild – Free PDF Cheatsheet Download
Reclaim Your Wildness | Your ancestors were wild humans living in nature. They were naturally fit, strong, lean, agile, and healthy.
So why do you struggle today? Why do we ALL work?
Because we live in an environment that is mismatched with our biology. I’m here to help you reclaim your wild side.-Colin Stuckert, Wild Foods Co & The Ancestral Mind
Product Feature: USDA Certified Organic Wild MCT Oil
This is a favorite here at Wild Foods! Not only is it a Best Seller, but we also use it daily. Organic Wild MCT Oil is amazing! “MCT” stands for medium-chain triglyceride, a saturated fatty acid.
These help your body function properly, and your brain also thrives off this type of fat, making it the perfect ‘brain food.’Being certified USDA organic means always getting the highest quality, non-GMO product to fuel your day and power your Wild, Real Food lifestyle!
Product Fact Of The Week: Get Happy With Hibiscus! ❀Whether you’re feeling some winter blues or battling a mind full of anxiety, brewing a bright, cheerful cup of hibiscus tea might help! Full of vitamins and minerals (specifically flavonoids), hibiscus tea may prompt the nervous system to calm down, reducing anxiety and depression by creating a relaxed sensation in the mind and body.
This Day In History: March 10, 1876 — “Mr. Watson – come here – I want to see you.”This was the first ever conversation via telephone! Mr. Alexander Graham Bell built and tested the first working phone 143 years ago. T
hat first call was to his assistant, Thomas Watson. The smartphones we now carry around have certainly come a long way since then.
Ironically, even the inventor realized that uninterrupted time to focus does matter. Mr. Bell refused to have the telephone in his study, considering the invention a distraction from his work as a scientist.
Health Tip Of The Week: Lid down before you flush!
While we probably all have mastered basic potty training skills, it is vital to close that toilet lid before a flush. Why does this matter so much? It’s called a “toilet plume.” That’s a dispersal of microscopic particles due to flushing a toilet.
“So what?” you say….”They’re microscopic.”They may be tiny droplets, but they’re a big deal. That bacteria can spray several feet into the air (and still be there an hour and a half later). This means countertops, toothbrushes, door handles, etc., can be coated in this disgusting aerosol effect. It’s pretty simple – just put the lid down.
“The truth is, unless you let go unless you forgive yourself unless you forgive the situation unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.”― Steve Maraboli