Vanilla Rose Cookies, because sometimes - you just need to be fancy!
The perfect edible gift for a baby shower and wedding season!
These soft and chewy cookies are delicate and delicious, with strong notes of vanilla and hints of roses.
Wild Vanilla Rose Cookies
Recipe credit: The Castaway KitchenMakes 24-26 cookies.
- ½ cup Dried Rose Petals
- 1 ½ cup fine-ground blanched almond meal
- ¼ cup cassava flour or arrowroot starch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Wild Vanilla Powder
- ¼ tsp Wild Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Raw Honey
- 2 large egg
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond meal, cassava flour, vanilla powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Make a well and in the well, add in the honey, coconut oil, and eggs.
- Whisk them together until well combined, then switch to a spatula and integrate the dry mix until a nice dough forms.
- Fold in the rose petals.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Shape 1oz balls on a greased baking sheet placed 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 325F Convection for 8-9 minutes.
- Let cool before handling.