Wild Recipe: Chocolate Steak Sauce
Steak and chocolate might seem like an unlikely combination or something you’d only find in some fancy-schmancy joint. But this quick and savory chocolate condiment is the perfect companion to your grilled meats (great with chicken too)!
- ½ cup Wild Cocoa Butter Wafers
- 3 tbsp. Wild Chocolate Powder
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp coconut aminos or tamari
- 1 tsp fish sauce (or Worcestershire)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Pinch of Wild Pink Salt
- Pinch of cumin
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- Melt the cocoa butter wafers on low heat until most of them have begun to dissipate.
- Remove from heat and whisk until smooth. Add in the balsamic vinegar, coconut aminos, and fish sauce.
- Then add in all of the seasonings and cocoa powder.
- Whisk until smooth and glossy.
- Mince the fresh rosemary leaves.
- Once you’ve drizzled the sauce over your meat, sprinkle with fresh rosemary!