Thick, creamy, delicious, and simple. This protein shake tastes naughty but packs lots of protein with moderate carbs. Perfect for post-workout recovery!
- 2 heaping scoops of Wild Foods Bone Broth Protein
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter or almond butter
- 8 ounces of filtered water
- ¼ cup of ice cubes
- ¼ teaspoon monk fruit sweetener
- Optional: Chocolate Swirl
- 1 tablespoon Wild Chocolate Powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Mix the coconut oil and chocolate powder until smooth in a small bowl, set aside.
- In your blender, combine the protein powder, nut butter, water, sweetener, and ice cubes. Blend until smooth and frothy!
- Tilt your cup and drizzle the chocolate mix in, swirl your cup around, and spread it on the glass.
- Pour in the shake.
- Enjoy right away!