1. Package Box is strong, nice printed, strong enough for international shipping.
2. Package inside is also good, zipped bag, no leakage, no air in.
3. For the product, I can not comment right now as I still use other brand (not finish).
Will come back on 2nd comment after use it.
p.s. this product, I bought for my mom, hope to help her Alzheimer be better.
Shipped and arrived fast. Good quality product, very pleased
You can smell the earthy goodness as you scoop out
this powerfood. I use it everyday in my coffee. Drinking my fat never felt so good with this shroom addition!
Quick delevery-good product
Lion's Mane Mushroom
Lion's Mane can easily be added to hot or cold beverages, smoothies, and shakes.
Use coffee or tea as a base, throw in a dash of Wild Cocoa and then get creative by adding Wild Lion's Mane and other ingredients—like butter or Wild MCT Oil—for a delicious and nutritious longevity elixir.
Lion's Mane Is Good For The Brain
Lion’s mane has been making a powerful difference for many due to the potent effects it can have on the brain.
Lion’s mane is said to increase the amount of NGF in the brain, a crucial protein for nerve cell function.
Lion's Mane Lemon Tea Recipe
8 ounces Hot Water
½ tsp Wild Shroom #4 Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract Powder
3 slices Lemon
½ tsp Raw Honey
½ tsp Cinnamon
1. Combine the Wild Shroom, Lemon slices and Honey in a cup.
2. Heat water until steaming.
3. Pour it into the cup and cover to steep for 3 minutes.
4. Stir and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!