Nothing in your health is a one-off. Health is based on continual action.
There is no destination, so it is a journey instead, an endless journey you are on for your entire life.
The key is to keep going. The key to continuing for years is to build your habit foundation now.
Then, each day you perform this routine, you reinforce it. And each day, you get one step closer to never quitting. Eventually, you won’t stop—you’ll become a new person.
And that’s the difference between the healthy and the not—one is a healthy person daily, and one is not.
Remember to keep the basics in mind with health.
Here’s a quick reminder of the essential aspects of daily health:
- Get outside and walk for 30 mins in the sunlight
- Cook your meals at home; if you aren’t, start making 1-2 days a week HOME-only food, etc.
- Spend time with friends and family
- Spend time in nature
- TURN YOUR PHONE OFF AND GET YOUR FACE OUT OF THE SCREEN
- Stop watching the news - it’s toxic for your brain