40g First harvest: Best flavor – most minor and most delicate leaves used (best for drinking straight matcha)
40g Second harvest: More mature leaves and thus slightly more bitter and astringent compounds used. Not noticeable if used to make lattes, cold brew, or other drink recipes.
Wild Matcha is a fine powder made from stone-ground green tea leaves. Instead of infusing whole leaves in water— and then discarding them—matcha is whisked into water (or another recipe) and consumed entirely.
You get 100% of the nutrients locked deep inside the green tea leaves by ingesting the entire tea leaf. This is why one serving of Wild Matcha is equal to 10 glasses of regular brewed green tea in total nutritional value!
Matcha aids in weight loss, detoxes the body, promotes overall health, and fights inflammation. It is also a healthy way to get sustained energy–the caffeine in matcha is slowly released over 4-6 hours.
You can enjoy Wild Matcha, hot or cold, in smoothies or lattes. (If you want a matcha you can bake with, we recommend our Wild Matcha #2 Culinary Grade matcha.)
Why Wild Matcha:
- It makes a delicious and nutritious way to wake up for the day. It’s also a great natural pre-workout choice.
- Ultra-Premium Ceremonial Grade Organic Green Tea from Award-Winning JAS Organic tea farm on the foggy mountainside in Ujitaware, Kyoto, Japan. Tea manufacturer has been in business for over 100 years.
- Fat Burner and Metabolism Enhancer: Wild Matcha contains polyphenols EGCG, a thermogenic ingredient known to boost metabolism.
- Natural Mood and Energy Enhancer – Wild Matcha contains caffeine, which is released into the bloodstream slowly, providing a healthy and sustained boost of energy, mental focus, and clarity!
- Caffeine content: ~33mg per 8oz matcha cup if using 1.5g/1.5 Teaspoon powder
Select QualityTop Quality – 40g – $20.952nd Harvest – 40g – $18.951st 40g + 2nd 40g Bundle – $36.95
ADD TO CART