Reishi Mushroom Tea has immense health benefits that range from improving heart health to fighting cancer. Making an earthy fragrant reishi mushroom tea each morning will not only start your day off right, but also can improve your immune system and overall health.
By using Wild Food’s unique reishi mushroom extract, there is no need to spend time simmer and straining over and over for hours. Instead, add the extract to the hot water and go on your merry way. Most reishi mushroom tea recipes take over 4 hours just to prepare, but with Wild Shroom Reishi Mushroom Extract, you can save time and reap all the benefits of this amazing mushroom.
Try this simple recipe for a quick easy way to enjoy reishi tea that is both beneficial and delicious.
- 1/2 a tsp of Wild Shroom Reishi Mushroom Extract
- 1 ½ cups of filtered water
- 2 tbs of agave nectar
- The juice of half a lemon
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- Bring filtered water to a boil in a kettle or in a pot on the stove.
- Transfer water into a mug.
- Stir in your Wild Reishi Mushroom Extract.
- Add remaining ingredients and carefully mix.
- Adjust amounts of almond milk, agave nectar, and lemon to taste.
Reishi mushroom is naturally bitter and slightly woody, but feel free to experiment with the flavor by adjusting sweeteners, milk alternatives, and lemon to cut the bitterness. Balancing bitterness with acidity, sweetness, and creamy aspects is a delightful way to boost your immune system and feel good doing it.
Try adding Wild Shroom Reishi Mushroom Extract to smoothies, oatmeal, yogurt, and more! There are no limits to how you should enjoy the flavorful benefit packed mushroom. Feel free to be creative and think beyond the tea!