The Best Turmeric Smoothie Recipe on the Internet
Due to its all-natural therapeutic abilities, Turmeric has recently gained a lot of attention. These natural healing properties contain curcumin, a potent antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory compound.
Recent studies have shown that Turmeric may also play a role in weight loss. Due to its compound curcumin, adding Turmeric to your daily routine has been proven to reduce body mass, weight, waist circumference, and leptin levels and increase adiponectin levels.
What better way to add Turmeric into your daily routine than with a smoothie?
In our opinion, the best Turmeric Smoothie!
Summer here in Texas is hot and humid, so we constantly reach for something refreshing, filling, and smooth! Our favorite is the Mango Turmeric Smoothie. This smoothie will quickly become one of your summer go-to’s and is suitable for all diets! Did we mention that it’s vegan-friendly?!
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen mango
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen pineapple chunks (a substitute is new or firm bananas)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric powder
- One tablespoon of chia seeds (a substitute is a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds or hemp seeds)
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water or more based on your preference (we use coconut water with no added sugars or preservatives, just pure coconut water)
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground or grated ginger
Why add black pepper and coconut oil? These two combined activate the compound curcumin in the Turmeric.
- Blend on high speed until smooth after adding all the items to a blender.
- Serve immediately.
Some of our favorite Turmeric smoothie recipes
There are many ways to add Turmeric into your daily routine, whether through smoothies (our favorite) or by incorporating it into your meals.
Here are some other Turmeric smoothie recipes to choose from.
- Turmeric Vanilla Smoothie
- Pineapple Turmeric Smoothie with Kiwi & Kale
- Power C Sunshine Smoothie
- Golden Milk Smoothie
- Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Smooth
Commonly Asked Questions
What is Turmeric?
The rhizome of a ginger family plant is used to make Turmeric, a brilliant yellow powder. Its primary use is for cooking. You can find it in powder, whole rhizomes, and turmeric leaves.
What are the health benefits of Turmeric?
Turmeric has MANY health benefits! Check out our article “How To Use Turmeric For Weight Loss: Top Turmeric Health Benefits” to learn more.
Where can I purchase Turmeric?
Ground Turmeric is the most common and the most accessible form you will find. Check out our online shop to purchase your Wild Organic Turmeric Powder today! You can also find other brands at your local grocery store.