Rose Floats Recipe by The Castaway Kitchen
Beautiful and refreshing! Perfect for the 4th of July too!
- ½ cup rose petals
- 3 cups of filtered water
- 6oz sparkling water (you may use berry or lemon-flavored if you prefer)
- ½ cup coconut milk fat
- ½ tsp Wild Vanilla Powder
- 5 drops liquid stevia
- 4 large strawberries (optional)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (optional)
- Procure a can of full-fat coconut milk. Place it in the fridge overnight, in the coldest part of the fridge.
- Brew your rose tea:
- Heat 3 cups of filtered water until it’s steaming.
- Then steep the roses in the water for 4 minutes.
- Press and strain.
- Pour your tea into a jar or pitcher and set in the refrigerator to cool for a few minutes.
- Core and slice two strawberries, save the other two for garnish. Fill two cups with ice cubes and strawberry slices. Then fill each cup ¾ of the way with rose tea. Top each cup off with sparkling water. Garnish with berries and rosemary.
- Open your coconut milk can, the fat will be separated to the top and solidified. Scoop it all out into a bowl. Whisk it with stevia and vanilla powder until smooth. If it became too soft, set it in the freezer for 2 minutes to stiffen up. Then spoon it liberally over your beverages.
- Relax. Enjoy. Stay cool.