Wildly Mocha Latte
- 1⁄2 cup of espresso or 2 cups of strongly brewed coffee
- 1⁄4 cup of almond or macadamia nut milk (or milk alternative of choice)
- 2 tbsps of Wild Cocotropic Superfood Elixir
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 14 drops of chocolate stevia (or organic sweetener of choice)
- 1 pinch of Wild Pink Himalayan Salt (or salt of choice)
- Wild Cocoa Nibs or dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine coffee or espresso, milk alternative, Wild Cocotropic Superfood Elixir, vanilla extract or powder, sweetener or choice and pink salt into the blender. Puree until smooth for about 30-60 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with cocoa nibs or dark chocolate shavings.
If you’d like to make it into a frappe, add a scoop or two of ice and puree for additional 45-60 seconds on high. For thicker consistency, add more ice