Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Looking for a delicious and easy-to-make keto chocolate chip cookie recipe? Look no further! This recipe is quick to make and yields a batch of soft, chewy cookies that satisfy your sweet tooth.
1 cup (100g) almond flour
1/4 cup (25g) coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (100g) butter, melted
1/4 cup (50g) erythritol
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup (60g) sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, erythritol, vanilla extract, and egg until well combined. Add in the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Scoop dough onto the prepared baking sheet, about one tablespoon per cookie.
Tips for Making the Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature before baking. Room temperature ingredients mix more quickly and produce a more consistent cookie.
2. Use a light hand when mixing the batter. Over-mixing will make the cookies challenging.
3. Use a scoop or spoon to portion the dough onto the baking sheet. This will help ensure that all of the cookies are uniform in size.
4. Bake the cookies until they are set and golden brown around the edges. Do not over-bake, or they will be dry and crumbly.
5. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Variations of the Recipe
There are many variations of the keto chocolate chip cookie recipe. Some include adding different types of nuts, such as pecans or walnuts. Others involve using sugar-free chocolate chips, such as Lily's brand. Still, others add coconut flakes or shredded zucchini to the dough. The possibilities are endless!
One popular variation is the keto chocolate chip peanut butter cookie. Add 1/4 cup of peanut butter to the dough to make this variation. Another delicious option is to add 1/4 cup of cocoa powder to the dough for a rich, chocolatey flavor.
If you're feeling adventurous, you can even make your keto chocolate chips! Melt sugar-free chocolate and use a small spoon or fork to create little chips. Then, add them to the cookie dough and bake as usual.
No matter which variation you choose, these keto chocolate chip cookies are sure to be a hit with everyone!
These keto chocolate chip cookies are a delicious and easy way to get your fix of chocolate while staying on track with your diet. With only 4 grams of net carbs per cookie, you can indulge in these tasty treats without feeling guilty. The best part is that they're so quick and easy to make you'll never want to go back to store-bought cookies again!