- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 cup Chopped White Onion
- 1/2 cup Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Wild Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 1 tbsp Wild Bone Broth Protein
- 1 tsp Mushroom Powder
- 1/2 cup Cashew Cream (soak Cashews in water overnight, or at least 6 hours. Add to the food processor with about 1/2 cup water and blend until smooth and creamy.)
- Add Veg Broth, Onions, Mushrooms, Bay Leaf, Himalayan Salt, Garlic, Pepper, Bone Broth Protein, and Mushroom Powder to skillet/pot, cooking on medium heat.
- Once simmering, add in Cashew Cream and Herbs, stirring over heat until well combined and creamy.
- Serve over your favorite gravy dish, and enjoy!
- Need to omit the Cashew Cream? No problem, use Coconut Cream in its place!
- It’s creamiest while hot, so be sure to serve and eat while hot for best taste.
- This recipe made about 2 cups of gravy. Double or triple the ingredients for a larger serving.
- Vegan? Omit the Bone Broth Protein to make completely vegan.