Wild Recipe: Maca Mocha
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk, unsweetened
- ¼ Wild Chocolate Powder
- 2 tbsp. collagen peptides
- 1 tbsp. coconut cream powder
- 2 tsp Maca Powder
- 20 drops liquid Stevia
- 1 tbsp. erythritol (or 2 tbsp. monk fruit sweetener)
- Pinch of Wild Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp Wild Vanilla Powder
- 1 ½ cup ice cold water
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the water in a blender.
- Blend on high for two minutes until silky smooth.
- Lower the speed to low and slowly drizzle in the ice-cold water.
- Pour into a pitcher through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Serve cold!
Wild Macros: Cals 335 Fat 32.2 Carbs 13.5 Fiber 2.5 Sugar 3.5 Protein 7.6