Wild Recipe: Melt In Your Mouth Chocolate
- ¼ cup Wild Cocoa Butter
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp. Wild MCT Oil
- ½ cup Wild Chocolate Powder
- ¼ tsp Wild Vanilla Powder
- Pinch of Wild Pink Salt
- 10 drops of Liquid Stevia or 1 tbsp. Honey
- In a microwave-safe dish microwave, the cocoa butter for 20-30 seconds on medium power until most of the wafers are melted or melting. Stir the cocoa butter until all of the wafers have turned liquid, then add in the coconut and MCT oils. Continue whisking until well combined and shiny.
- In a medium bowl mix together the chocolate, vanilla, and salt. Add the cocoa mixture to the chocolate and whisk until well combined and shiny. Then stir in the sweetener and continue mixing until the mix begins to thicken a little.
- Distribute into candy molds. Place in the fridge to harden for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
*Due to the coconut oil, this chocolate is not tempered, despite the glassy look. It will melt quickly. Store in the fridge until ready.